Work With Us
Escape the hustle and bustle of a city traffic commute
Having recently celebrated 40 years in business we are proudly heading towards our next milestone with unwavering vigour and enthusiasm for our Industry.
We have achieved AA certification from BRC British Retail Consortium for International food safety standard and proving our sincere commitment to Quality we hold ISO 9001:2015 International Certificate in Quality Management Systems.
Our team’s expertise and dedication are what keeps us top of our game.
If you believe your Commitment, Drive & Passion matches ours…
…Come and join our Team!
Current Positions Available
- Manufacture and repair of jigs, fixtures, gauges etc. as required.
- Assist other departments as required including programmes, maintenance and assembly
- Have the ability to dismantle, clean / repair and reassemble complex multi-impression tooling
- Experience of mould problems including flashing conditions, gating, venting & cooling problems.
2. Automation Engineer
- To maintain production equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork, records.
- Ensure PMs and Calibrations and performed 100% on time.
3. Injection Process Moulding Engineer
- Process Introduction of New Tools; Tool trials at tool makers and in-house, tool set-up, qualification runs and handover to production
- Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation
- Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups
- Front line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers
- Responsible for the Moulding Process Systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
4. Maintenance Engineer
- To maintain production equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork, records
- Ensure PMs and Calibrations and performed 100% on time
- Support all safety initiatives and policies.
5. Production Operator – Manufacturing
Previous experience in a high volume manufacturing facility essential.
Experience in Injection or Blow moulding manufacturing would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time: Permanent